BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Heard about MIVVA??

Hello sweety pie~ First of all I want to wish all of you HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Oh....I have been sick for a week and still not recover yet. Flu flu please go away and please don't come back...ever.

Today I want to write something about MIVVA Beauty Box. I just only found out about this yesterday and I feel that it is a very good news for all the girls in Malaysia because MIVVA provide samples based on our beauty profile and delivery it to our doorstep so that we can try it on and if we feel that the products given are suitable to us, then we can purchase it at drug store or any where we want.

Do you heard about ipsy glam bag by MICHELLE PHAN? She is famous for beauty make up tutorial on YOUTUBE! MIVVA has same concept with glam bag. When I found out about MIVVA, I'm supper excited because I love the concept of ipsy glam bag but it's not available in Malaysia, but not anymore! Hehe, so with MIVVA, every month I'll receive a mystery box which full with cosmetic and beauty products and it only cost RM 38 for one month, RM 114 for 3 months and RM 228 for 6 months. MIVVA is not only for yourself, you can subscribe it for your family and friends as surprising gift! not bad right? hehehe

So, sign up at their home page now and be their member. =]


No comments:

Post a Comment