BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Sunday 27 January 2013

Langkawi Trip at Pulau Payar

Good morning everybody. I went to Langkawi last Friday and come back on Saturday. It is one day trip with my brothers and friends. A bit rush but we had lots of fun.

My brother bought coupons on streetdeal.my where the original price of snorkelling package was RM 200 per person and they less up to 61% and therefore we only need to pay RM 78 for each of us. That's save a lot because the package included hotel pick up, equipments, and lunch. I feel that it is a nice spot for us to relax and rest from busy working life. We swimming and there were hundred of fishes swimming together with us! Hehe, that's interesting part because we get to see fishes in very close distance. Imagine you are swimming in the water and suddenly someone throw some bread to you and all the fishes swim towards you and you are surrounded by fishes. Hehe. Not only fish, there are few baby shark too but they are kind and won't bite people. Hehe.
The offer for this package already end but they are having promotion right now for this month. Normal price for adult was RM 200, but now its only RM 150. Same service will be provide by them. For more information, you can check at here.
Pulau Payar....
see! how clear the sea water!


all these fish just swim just in front of me. Hehe


that's crazy a lot of fish...hehe
can you find me in this picture? I'm floating on the water. That's the first time I float on water, thanks to the life jacket. Hehehe


For the hotel, we overnight at Simfoni Resort.

My brother rent it at agoda.com. There are 2 bedrooms (one king size bed and 2 single beds), kitchen, living hall and bathroom (hot shower is available) and it only costs us not more than RM 200 and breakfast buffer are included. Not bad right? Hehe. I didn't snap pictures of the apartment because I forgot to bring my camera. During the whole trip I was taking photo using my iphone only and I'm so scare that I'll drop it in the sea water. Hehe, but luckily I didn't. So below are the photos that I borrow from agoda.com -->
1st bedroom...
living hall...
and the 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds...


Lastly before we went back to Kuala Kedah, we went to buy some chocolates and alcohol. Hehe. Kampai is my favourite and it costs cheaper there but we cannot buy too many alcohol due to the kastam inspection. Sad. Hehe. But nevermind, we still have a lot of fun together and I wish I can go there again next time. Hehe. That's all for today. Hehe, see ya~ =]



No comments:

Post a Comment