BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Monday 14 January 2013

Air Asia Big Sales 2013

I'm very busy this few days. Busy for tuition class, clean my room and house.... I don't know, somehow I just feel that I'm very busy, got no time to sit down and really do things I want. Huh....

So, I was checking flight ticket to go to KK (Kota Kinabalu) Sabah. I'm planning to go there to visit a friend of mine. She get married recently and I didn't get to attend her wedding due to some issue....so I hope I can go this time.

Air Asia is having a BIG SALES now!!!
if you book now ( 15 Jan 2013 - 20 Jan 2013), you can save alot because they only charge for tax!
I want to go to KK, it only cost RM 55 per trip, same price for return.

I only need to pay around RM 120 for two way ticket to KK Sabah! But it is fly from KL to KK and KK to KL, so I still need to buy bus ticket or flight ticket to go to KL. Anyway, I still save a lot money. Hehe

So what you waiting for, faster book now before it's too late! Hehe
For more details, please log on to their website at HERE~

No comments:

Post a Comment