BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Wednesday 30 January 2013

310113 --->美颜相机 app

Hello. Today is last day of January 2013. Chinese new year is coming soon! Hehe. I guess not only me excited for it, everyone sure excited for CNY right? Hehe.

Recently I installed an application named  美颜相机.It is something like 美图秀秀 where you can edit your photo into some artist kind of face. Hehe

It's functions are:
1.) Auto detect and focus on your face....
...at the same time make your skin brighter and fairer.

2.) Different effects...

3.)Brighten skin, invisible pores and scars, skinner face, reduce dark circle, bigger and brighten eyes. :)

Not bad right? Sound exactly like undergo some plastic surgery. Hehe

So I did some experiments on my parents this morning, and the results are quite surprising. Hehe. Check this out --->
my father..
my mum...hehe, nice or not? hehe
for me...there's not much different...(I think). Just brighter my skin tone and remove dark circle...hehe...by the way...that's my new saga flx...Hehe

So that's all for today. If you want to upload some nice pretty photo and your pimples and acnes won't let you do so, or your dark circle pop out, you can consider install this application. =] I guess every girls like to look pretty right? Hehe. For more information, check here.  =] 


No comments:

Post a Comment