BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Saturday 29 December 2012

Plan to buy car? How about Proton Saga FLX??

Hello...I'm so sick now but after so many days "rest" from blogging, I decide to update my blog tonight.

Pass few days I was busy survey for car. My Proton (don't know what series) is quite old already...bought by my grandpa since 1992 until today...already more than 20 years?! @.@ .....wao...no wander so many problems to that car. So I decide to trade in this old proton and buy a new car. I survey few number of brands like Suzuki, Hyundai, Toyota, Perodua and I went to Proton car dealership. I have few cars that I like, I'm considering (1) Hyundai i10, (2) Suzuki Swift GX, (3) Suzuki Alto and lastly (4) Proton Saga FLX.

All 4 cars have their pros and cons...for me, I'll consider the car's price first...since I'm still student and I have limited budget...

Among Hyundai i10, Suzuki Swift GX and Suzuki Alto, Suzuki Swift has the best engine capacity which is 1.5 cc, second, Hyundai i10 (1.25 cc) and lastly Suzuki Alto (1.0cc). But sadly Suzuki Swift is totally out of my budget because I have to pay monthly RM 680 if I want to buy this car....I didn't choose Suzuki Alto because I feel that it's not worth due to the engine capacity is too low and I also think that I can get better option with that price (RM 49,000 for GLX).
Suzuki Swift GX - front....
and behind. Blue color is nice for me if I want to buy Suzuki :)
Suzuki Alto

At the beginning I prefer Hyundai i10 because it is so cute (slightly bigger than Viva but smaller than Myvi) and it costs around RM 56,000 for CVVT (Continuous Variable Valve Timing System ---> continuously adjusts the camshaft timing base on certain engine load to optimise the engine performance and fuel consumption).... I just retype what they wrote on catalog....  =.=
Hyundai i10

But it's still a bit costly for me so in the end I decided to buy Proton Saga FLX. =.=
Let me explain why....
Among these four cars, Proton Saga FLX 1.3 is the chepeast one. (with CVT it costs around RM 45,211 for executive and will be less than this for the standard). The different between executive and standard was for executive, there will be an extra air bag at the passenger's seat and driver's seat. Next, Proton Saga FLX Executive have ABS (Anti Lock Braking system) with EBD (Electronic Brake Distribution). ABS is important as it helps to keep car stable under hard braking so that car won't loss control and cause accident. EBD helps to maximises stopping power and stability by adjusting force applied to brake on each wheel.
Second, Proton Saga FLX comes with CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) which translate much more smoother than Automatic gear and thus save more fuel (better fuel economy), less wear and tear on the engine and also eco-friendly emmisions.
For this car, I'm applying bank loan (around RM 39,200). I get RM 2000 discount for first time buyer (It is their end of the year promotion now), and I choose white color which less another RM 450 (and it's also my favourite color :p), minus another RM 3500 for trade in my old Proton.....so basically, I pay zero to them (for the first payment) to get my car, except RM100 to put order. I'll get my new car next week...Fast right? hehehe
Proton Saga FLX 1.3

I get all the pictures from internet, so if you see your pictures here, credit to you :)
That's all for today. Wait until next week I'll update real pictures about my car. =]
Have to rest now. Bye~

2 comments: