BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Wednesday 16 January 2013

110113 Hatyai trip and haul~

Hello. Today I want to blog about my Hatyai trip with my family last Friday. We get up very early that day, especially me. Girls need to get up at least one hour earlier to get ready...bath, dress up and make up. I get up at 4 am that day and felt extreme sleepy on that day! hehe


We went to Hatyai by van. We stop by at ChangLun to change some ringgit to baht (Thailand money). My father change 10000 baht and give each of us 2000 baht, but end up I spend more than that on that day because I bought too many pants and clothes. Hehe. I just can't control myself because everything there are supper cheap compare to Malaysia. Some short jean properly cost you RM 39 or RM 49 but at there, it's only 100 baht (which mean RM10++ each @.@ ) Hehe. Too cheap already!! I bought few same pattern but different colours for myself. Hehe.
         
the one I wearing now is low waist purple...the bottom one is low waist red....
high waist jean...
Beside that, I was searching for galaxy printed pants which I saw few other bloggers wear. I tried to search online and it cost RM 59++......a bit expansive for a short pant...and guess what? I found it in Hatyai Night Market and it only cost 190 baht (RM 19++) !!!! OMG!!!! I can't believe my eyes and straight away bought it without try.

front...
behind...
and the quality is actually quite good.

But there's a problem if you want to shop at Hatyai, you can't get to try it on before you want to buy it. I faced the same problem too so I have to tebalkan my face (means shameless) and try it on in front of everyone with my clothes on. End up some of my pants slightly lose and my galaxy pant slightly tight (because I didn't try it on before I buy...) =.=

Other than pants, I also bought a dress which cost 280 baht. Orange colour and kind of sweet pattern on it. I like it because I don't have a dress which looks like that. Hehe.
            

the inner layer and the outer layer are the same, means it is not to thin and won't be too transparent.
slightly tight at the back, it is flexible, to give a shape according to your body.

Oh ya, I bought a skinny tight pant too, with some design on top of it. Very cooling and comfortable. It gives some oldies 70's effect to me due to it's yellowish colour. Hehe. It will be nice for me to wear it with long t-shirt and sport shoe or dark colour dress and heels. Hehe
           

Erm...accessories wise...I didn't found any accessories that I want. Handbag I did found one, with a oldies girl picture on it...looks very nice vintage effect....but I miss it! I thought I can buy it at other place but after that I couldn't find it at other place anymore! So sad!!! :( Haiz...nevermind...I guess I'll plan another trip to go Hatyai again during Chinese New Year. Hehe

Basically we went there for shopping only. But we also went to Hatyai Floating Market and Hatyai Guan Yin Temple. There's a hugeeee Guan Yin and another gold Buddha on top the hill (but we didn't go to that hill).


want to try insects as snack? hehehe




A bit rush during trip because we waste too much time for shopping, didnt get to go other place and also find for nice special foods. Overall....it's tiring. Hehe. We reach home at 11pm...(see my tired face...) =.="

Okay, that's all for my Hatyai trip. Nothing unique right? hehe.



1 comment: