BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Wednesday 9 January 2013

What to wear to Hatyai?

Tomorrow I'm going to Hatyai with my family for one day trip. It's been a while for me and my family go to travel together, so since my younger brother come back, we decided to go to Hatyai together. I'm pretty excited because I never been Hatyai before and I can do a lot shopping there. More clothes and shoes for new year~ hehehe

So I was planning what to wear to Hatyai. The weather now is quite warm and sunshine, so to prevent sun burn, 100% I'll bring my sun block lotion, but what should I wear so that I won't get sun burn and also won't feel too warm?

I search on internet and I found this --->

credit to college fashion~

I like to wear simple and not too over. This is nice to me, just t-shirt and tight pant or jean, flat and scarf that I get on Christmas last year. I'll add a sun glasses and some bracelets so that I look cool, hehehe.

If i feel warm, I can take out my cardigan and scarf. If it's too hot sun, then I'll wear my cardigan to prevent sun burn. Scarf is just for accessory purpose. What do you think? Is it suitable to wear to Hatyai? I was thinking about short pant too, but I'm too afraid that my fair legs will become darker skin tone....=.="

Hehehe, what to do to prevent your skin from sun is apply sunblock and wear cloths that cover it... Well...what to do?  Hehe.

Okay, that's all for today. Bye~ ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment