BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Sunday 6 January 2013

Steamboat with family at TM Corner :)

Another beautiful Monday, but not everyone like Monday because some of them need to go to work or class. I like it because it's first day of the week and I'm actually on holiday...still. hehehe. I quit my job and decide to concentrate on my students now. If I work, sleep 7 hours per day is not enough to me. Hehe

So...on Thursday night, we went to steamboat again at the same place where I went with my girl friends last month. I feel that the price there is quite reasonable and my family haven't try before this kind of self service steamboat and BBQ (where they can eat until their stomach burst. hehehe). They seem very excited when they reach there, especially my father. He just can't sit down quietly and eat his food. He tried all the foods there and his mouth was busy chewing and talking at the same time....such a small boy, hehehe, cute for me. Hehehe

Last month I didn't talk nicely about the shop, so this time I took few photos to show you guys how that shop looks like. It is a nice place to gather with family and friends but not a really suitable place for us to sit down and chat because everywhere will full with smoke and it's very warm. By the time you get back home, your face, hair and clothes will full with oils and smelly one kind. hehehe

So...here are the photo of that night. Any other details, please refer to my other post at here....hehehe

TM Corner...It's located nearby Tesco Mergong.

RM 22++ each person....for me, it's totally worth because a lot of choices, seafood, chicken, pork, vegetables and much more!!  =]

my father...concentrate only on seafood. hehehe

my grandfather....first time eat BBQ. hehe

my grandma and my mum....my mum is a vegetarian so she bring her own food and join us there. hehe

my father again. hehehe

and last but not least, me with my OOTD....hehehe (shy~)

That's all for today.  Peace~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment