BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Happy Land Park--> Pesta!!!

130113
Hello again. I went to pesta with BB that night. Hehe. Siok! because long time I didn't go there already. Not much Chinese people like to go there but for me, that place is heaven. I'm sure all kids like to go there...mean I'm such a small girl...hehehe.

At first we reach there at 7pm. They didn't open yet so we decide to go to Coffee Station to have some milk snake and play some mini game while spending our time together.

We reach there at 8.30pm, and suddenly there full with people and also mosquitoes. Hehe. There were few games that really fun, such as --->

First, we play some giant octopus game. ( I don't know the real name of that game...). Basically it just like spinning cup. Keep on spinning until you dizzy. But this one is more challenging because it spins in few different angles. Hehehe
someone shy shy. hehe

Second, crazy scissor type of game, where everyone sit inside the machine and, you will be spinning and hang upside down in the sky...I mean high up in the sky. Quite scary, I didn't play this game because I scare. Hehe
just getting started....
moving upwards...I didn't get to snap the photo of it reach the highest point... it move quite fast actually. hehe


And the swing chair...and the rest are actually more suitable for kids. Compare to Genting Theme Park, I will choose Genting, hehehe.

Okay, that's all for today. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment