BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Sunday 27 January 2013

Free samples from Libresse and OnlyBeauty --> ROC HYDRA+ 24h Comfort Nourishing Cream

270113
Hello~ I went to Langkawi on Friday and come back yesterday. Tired but nice. Hehe, we went to Pulau Payar. You should go too! I guarantee it is extremely FUN!!! Hehe, nevermind, I'll share more story about this trip with you guys at another post. Hehe.

Today I want to post about new samples that I receive from Only Beauty and Libresse.

I definitely love Libresse Green Tea + Odor Control sanitary pad! I think I get sample from them for more than 5 times already. Hehe. I just keep on apply for free. The brand new Libresse sanitary pad mainly have 2 types: Green Tea and unscented. The green tea sanitary pad gives pure fresh green tea scent which can reduce odor. They have 6 types of sanitary pads and 2 types of pantyliner for both scented and unscented. Their pad have unique shape which wider at the front, narrower in the middle and folds neatly in the back. This unique shape provides us more secure fit which can prevent leakage (awful moment for girl =.="). They also have DFC which quickly drive liquid into the pad. For me, so far I'm satisfies with this brand.

Another free sample was ROC HYDRA+ 24h Comfort Nourishing Cream. It states here for dry skin, and my skin is kind of sensitive and combination skin, so I haven't use it yet. I'll do another review on this cream next time ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment