BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Thursday 3 January 2013

Lenovo Z570 =]

Hello everybody, actually I was busy testing my brother's brand new laptop pass few days. His laptop is kind of old and small (i think it is netbook...) so me and my father decided to buy him a new laptop, end up I kind of like it too because of the great graphic and larger screen!

It is powered by Intel Core i5 2nd generation processor with 4 GB DDR3 RAM. I don't know what the different of Core i5 with other Intel processor but it sounds superb to me, and another thing was 4 GB RAM! I don't have to upgrade anymore because for me it's consider fast enough. Besides, this Lenovo has 15.6 inch display screen. I can slightly enjoy better view when I want to watch my movie and also korea drama. (Recently me and my brother quite into Running Man, because they so funny! Especially Gary, hehe. ;p )


sorry for my messy room....hehehe


But sadly there is no built in windows so we have to install ourselves. Other than that, everything was alright. =]

Below are the descriptions that I copy from here ---> (it's only for reference and credit to you :] )
Specifications for Lenovo Z570 59315960 Core i5 DOS Model (With Graphic Card) Notebook
Processor:Core i5 (2nd Generation)
Variant:2430M
Chipset:Mobile Intel HM65 Express
Brand:Intel
Clock Speed:2.4 GHz With Turbo Boost upto 3 GHz
Cache:3 MB
Memory Slots:2 (Unused Slot - 0)
System Memory:4 GB DDR3
Hardware Interface:SATA
RPM:5400
Hard Disk Space:750 GB
Operating System:Free DOS
Screen Size:15.6 Inch
Resolution:1366 x 768 Pixel
Screen Type:HD LED Glare Display
Graphic Processor:NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M
Dedicated Graphics Memory:2 GB
Web Camera:2.0 Megapixel
Keyboard:Standard Keyboard with Numeric Keypad
Internal Mic:Yes
Speakers:Built-in Speakers
Ethernet:10/100/1000M LAN
Wireless LAN:802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth:v2.1
Battery Backup:Up to 5 hours
Battery Cell:6 Cell Lithium-ion
Power Supply:65 W AC Adapter
Number of USB Ports:Yes
Mic In:Yes
RJ45 LAN:Yes
VGA Port:Yes
Multi Card Slot:5-in-1 Card Reader
Warranty:1 Year Onsite , Domestic, Parts and Labour Limited Warranty
Expandable Memory:Upto 8 GB
Optical Drive:Tray-in Rambo Drive
Pointer Device:Touchpad
Weight:2.6 Kg
Dimension:376 x 250 x 20-35.5 mm
Sales Package:Laptop,Battery,AC Adapter,User guide and Manuals

So that's all for today, hope you guys have a wonderful day today and tomorrow because it's FRIDAY!!! FRIDAY!!! EVERYBODY LOVE FRIDAY!!!! hehehe, going out now, Bye~


No comments:

Post a Comment