BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Monday 7 January 2013

onlybeauty.com --> Freebies to your doorstep :)

Hello.... I can't wait to get my new car today, I seriously hope that I can get my car today because I need transport. Without transport, everything so uneasy for me, and I forced to drive my father Mercedes Benz whenever I want to go out and I dislike that car because it's so big, heavy and expansive. I feel very pressure when I drive that car because it is my father's baby....hehehe, he scare I scratch his precious car...hehehe.

Okay, back to topic. I received my sample from onlybeauty.com pass few days. I think they mistakenly send me few times of O'slee samples. Hehe, this is the fourth time I receive O'slee from them. The first and O'slee sample that I get are Rosehip Beauty Solution, Double Rosehip Peeling Gel, Aqua Medi, and some other stuff, but sadly I forgot to snap photo of it before I use. =.=
what to do...unless they send me more O'slee again...muahahahaha (evil laugh). Below are the samples I receive this time. :)

Well, if you also want to get free sample like me, what you need to do is register at onlybeauty.com! That's all.
Then you'll see this---->

And you can see at the bottom---> today's freebies and upcoming freebies too~ =]

Or... check your successful application at your account. ;)
these are my successful applications. hehehe

That's all for today. I'm wearing my new contact lens now, it's dolly eye kira-kira blue colour.
....but can't really see the blue colour. Gray colour is much more nicer! hehehe

Okay. Have to go eat my lunch now. See ya~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment