BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Hada Labo Free Sample & 30% Discount Passcode

070213
Hello sweetie~ Today I want to share about Hada Labo Free Sample & 30% Discount Passcode that I received pass few days. I also received another sanitary sample from Kao company. It's Laurier Perfect Comfort Sanitary pad. I get this free sample before and I try to apply again, and I get it again. Hehe.

So  talking about Hada Labo, this is the second time I get their moisturizing lotion sample. It is a 9 ml size sample. Not many but after you use it continuous for a week, you'll feel that your skin is not that dry compare to before you use it.
I covered my unique passcode...Hehe

This time, I applied my Hada Labo at here. This moisturizing lotion comes together with a 30% discount passcode. All I have to do is log on to www.shoponline.hadalabo.com.my and key in my unique passcode.
After enter passcode, you will see--->



I want to buy firming and lifting lotion for my mum (original price RM 55.90; after less RM 36.00) and for myself, moisturizing lotion (original price RM 45.90; after less  RM32.00). Hehe.

That's all for today. Chinese new year is coming very soon!!! So I wish you all Happy Chinese New Year, ok? Hehe. Bye~



No comments:

Post a Comment