BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Monday 3 December 2012

Busy busy busy day~~

Last few days i was so busy travel between my new house and old house. I'll stay at my old house during day time and new house during night time. My father said new house is more comfortable than old house because it's bigger and looks like motel for them, but i just feel both are same because no matter how big or small it is, it's still my house, my home sweet home. Moreover, i feel that home shouldn't judge by it's SIZE but memories is the most important for us. For me, i prefer to stay at old house because after travel studying and working outside my hometown, i kind of miss my home, miss the place i grow up! My grandparents live here, that's another reason :) So, never judge how sweet ur home is based on the size ONLY.

:) DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY :)

Last Saturday i went to Penang with BB and it was terrible because it rain one whole day! I said it is terrible day because of the weather. ( it was very hard for HIM/ME to drive :[ ) But we did have fun together and shop a lot. Our first stop was Queensbay mall. We went to shop at Daiso (a japan imported products shop) because we can get many nice and cheaper price presents. We choose around 12 or 13 photo frames for our friends. Each only cost RM 5! Very cheap right? We plan to D.I.Y all the frames by ourselves to add more colours to it. We bought some colour markers, sprinkles, glue, 3D stickers, and etc for our project. =)  I also bought some other stuff like pinky puffy pencil case for my cousin. I realise that most teenage girl like pink colour, is it true? or i'm having a wrong concept here??? nevermind just forget it, different people have different favourite colour, i feel stupid because people decide favourite colour based on gender for example: BOY MUST BE BLUE AND GIRL MUST BE PINK, WEIRD RIGHT??? Especially when people shop for baby clothes, they'll choose the colour based on this "theory". What kind of theory is that? I JUST DON'T GET IT! I know it is agreed by the universal, but i still feel weird....@.@
Back to the topic.... =.="  Then, we move to our next stop to buy more presents. Gurney Plaza, the shopping mall that forever full with people. We went to Branded Outlets to pick up some T-shirts. I loveeeee to buy t-shirt at there because i love their design, colour, quality (some thin some thicker). I just love it when i wear their t-shirt because they look so cute~^.^ We bought around 7 t-shirts at there. 

It is December now!!! everywhere full with Christmas spirit especially shopping mall. If you go to Queensbay Mall, you will see bigggggg christmas trees at the centre of the mall. Oh....i just love christmas because everything like food, song, presents, presents, and PRESENTS!
:p I wander what christmas present i'll get this year.hehehe. Of course its not only about people give me presents, i like christmas because of the joy of buying present for other people too! hehe, I excite to see their respond and expression when they open their presents. hehe, I believe you feel the same way too, right?


           Christmas trees at Queensbay Mall


      they paint santa clause on the glass wall!
                      (toyRus)


i hope someone will buy this set for me...they so cute
                          >o<

okay, i have tuition class now, gonna leave now. bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment