BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Avene Serenage Beauty Workshop

061012
Hello again, today I want to talk about Avene Workshop that I went with step on 6 Octorber 2012. This workshop held in Berjaya Timesquare Hotel. All we did was register ourselve, then transfer or bank in RM 20 to them. That's it, very easy right? I found out about this workshop from onlybeauty.com. You also can tried to check at Avene malaysia facebook. They have all the details there.

So before I share about my experience, I just want to let you guys know that now there is another workshop which will happen on 24 November 2012 (Monday) at Sunway Resort Hotel. Same registration fee (RM 20) and they will give you a RM 20 voucher which you can redeem it back while purchase their products. Beside that, goodies bags worth RM 109 and lucky draw will be given to those who registered. If you wear something that they required, for example, during Avene Senerage Workshop, they ask us to wear something gold, and they will give us special gift for that. So for this coming Avene workshop, they ask to wear something pink or salmon pink. All I want to say was, IT IS TOTALLY WORTH FOR YOU TO SPEND RM20 ON THIS WORKSHOP BECAUSE YOU'LL GET MORE THAN THAT! =)

photo taken from Avene Malaysia...


photo taken from Avene Malaysia...

photo taken from Avene Malaysia... At the beginning they only mention that the goodies bag worth RM 53 but after that they upgrade to RM 109...That's a lot. hehe

Basically everything are same, I registered for RM 20, I get a goodies bag and RM 20 voucher. This was my first beauty workshop that I ever attend, and I felt that it is totally worth because we not only can save our money to buy their products (due to voucher given), they also explain to us about they history, function of the products, how to use it, and the most important things was, they even explain to us in detail what are the main courses for aging and more. I seriously felt that I learned a lot about aging and how to prevent it from the workshop. They also provide us some samples so that we can tried it and do our pampering session! hehe.
A lots of samples....can I bring back all? hehe


Me and step while waiting for the workshop to start.

During Mr. Damien gives talks...

After the workshop end, we can either move to the exclusive sales that they prepare for us or take a break by taking some snack that they prepare for us outside the hall. 
sales by Guardian

Before go back, snap photo with Mr. Damien~ he so cute and handsome. hehe

 and of course photo shooting time =]

and yeah for the goodies bag!!! >o<

No comments:

Post a Comment