BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Monday 17 December 2012

How to fold paper Santa ^.^

Hello ^o^    Next week is Christ's Birthday or Christmas!!! I'm excited because I don't really celebrate Christmas but Christmas is all about gathering, sharing, carolling, and most of all ---->  CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!! >o<   OMG....I just can't wait for it to come. Hehe. I already finish wrap all presents for my friends and family. I can't wait to see their expression because I'm not sure they like it or not... But I think should be fine...I guess. Hehe. I also very excited because I'll receive a lots of presents too. Hehe, I wander what I'll get this year. Hehe.

Okay, back to the topic. Today, I want to show you how to fold cute santa with paper. You can use Origami paper which is much more easier because it's already in it's correct size. But if you don't have Origami paper, then you can buy any red colour paper and cut it into size of 15cm x 15cm or 6 inch x 6 inch.

First, we start with folding corner of one end to the opposite end to make a "X" line in the middle of the paper.

Second, fold corner of one end ( A) to the intersection point of "X" (orange dot).


Then fold A backward towards the midpoint again.

Open the second fold, you'll see a line created by it. Fold the corner to the mid point of the second fold. Fold that small triangle inward again to make a column shape.


Fold the corner of opposite end towards the middle point of the edge, then fold backward to create a bigger white triangle.




Turn to the back, and fold the paper in (around 0.5 cm width). Repeat for the other side.

Fold both corners toward the middle line and make sure both side are even.

Fold in the end of the paper around 0.5cm. Repeat for the other end.


Next, fold the edge of the paper towards the doted line. Repeat for both sides.


You'll see a small white triangle after you fold it. Push that triangle a little bit out of the edge to create a small pocket. (I don't know how to explain this step, you can refer the photo if you don't understand @.@ )

Then, insert the sharp corner of the other end into that pocket.

Fold it tightly, and you'll get something like this. Repeat for both sides.

This is the back of santa....

And this is the front of santa...

Add eyes and smiley mouth to santa.....and Tadda!!!

Cute right? :) and you can decorate it based on your creativity too. ;p
And these two are my 'Mr. Santa' and 'Mrs. Santa'. hehehe.
Just kidding. Enjoy yourself and hope you guys have a wonderful holiday.
Bye~ ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment