BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Penang trip again...hehe

Hai hai again. Today such a bad hair day and I'm very tired. On monday after work have to drove my grandparent to Penang to visit relative. This was the second time in a week I went to Penang. But I felt nice because I get to take ferry, see the view and enjoy the wind. Feel very peaceful. Hehe ; p
We went to lunch at KFC near Pulau Tikus. I like its old building, looks ages and full with history ( which I don't know, hehe). Then we went Penang Adventist hospital, ate "Be Ko Moey" In front of the hospital with my grandparent and my mum. Seriously, if you go Penang, you should try it. Very NICEeeeee!!! >.< I regret for not 'tapau' some for 'sape' hehe ;p. My relative had a heart surgery at Penang Adventist hospital and he is fine now. We not worry about the surgery because we know that they have the best cardiovascular doctors work for them. While my family visit my relative, I went to pharmacy department to meet with my friends. So long never see them already. I think around 1 year after I resigned. And good new is, my friend pregnant again. Baby boy :)
Then, we stop by at 'Heong' to buy some 'bak fu' but the price is quite expansive. After that, we had out dinner at 'Da Shu Sia', near the jetty there. My grandpa order soft crab ( which is the best crab I ever try in my life!), fish head curry and kangkong goreng. All the foods very nice but sadly I need to diet so I can't add rice :( I seriously like the crab a lot because it didn't taste like crab at all and it taste like butter :)
I hope I can try that crab again when I go Penang. Okay, that's all for today. Talk to you guys later. See ya ;)

outside view of KFC restaurant

what i wear on that day (can you find my piggy?) 

playing with my pudding camera again~ hehe ^.^

Okay, is time for baby to sleep now (SO EARLY?!)....yup =.="
 GOOD NIGHT & SWEET DREAM~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment