BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Thursday 6 December 2012

should I curl my hair?

Aloha everyone, just finish work and bring back a lot of dim sum for my family members. hehe. I'm bored with my hairstyle now and i'm thinking of curl it because my hair is quite long now (i think it cover in front of my breast). But due to the bad experience that happen to me during my last curly hairstyle, i decide not to do anything harmful to my precious hair anymore. I really don't want any split ends or hair damage happen to my hair. But once in a while I'll DIY my hair to make it curl, looks just like I perm it. I kind of like the soft curl effect on my hair but i lazy to take care of it. Who ever tell you that curly hair is the most easiest hairstyle to take care because you don't have to comb it at all, it's true, but it is very hard to maintain the hairstyle too. I'm lazy and i believe what the hairstylist told me, and in the end I damage my own hair. Even though it is the most easiest hairstyle ever, I still need to take care for my hair, for example regular hair treatment, hair spa, hair serum....So after what happen to my hair, i went to a salon with my friend, sharon, (i forgot what is the name of the salon but it nearby gembira plaza, penang). Her friend helps me to regain my hair beauty, i don't know what he did but the outcome was, my hair was beautiful, straight and shinning. :)  I think i'll go back there if i free so that i can ask for his opinion on my hairstyle. I also thinking of dye my hair become reddish purple gradient colour, but my university not allow us to dye to fancy colour, so sad :(
Anyway, if i get to dye my hair or change my hairstyle, i'll upload picture at here. hehe :)  Okay, that's all for today. If i'm hardworking, tonight i'll write another post. hehe, now i want to go to nap. Bye bye~


I like this photo a lot =]

Meet my new iphone case, Bubu~ <3

See my t-shirt? I bought it at Branded Outlets, and my hairband at MissT ^.^

I love to wear simple, without accessories, that's ME~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment