BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Wednesday 19 December 2012

BBQ PLAZA~ yummy

Konbanwa~ Good evening everyone. Today I'm going to take out some of my old photo to share with you guys. :)


Erm....these happened before we (me and step) went to BIGBANG concert. We were shopping at Sungai Wang and Timesquare, wanted to buy something to wear for the concert. (funny right, because we only started to figure out what we want to wear for the concert on that day itself....last minute planner. hehehe)

So after shopping we went to BBQ Plaza for out lunch (or breakfast.....I can't remember...@.@) Erm...I think that was the second time we eat at there. For both first and second time I went with step because she was the one introduce it to me. I tried something like this at Penang before but I can't remember it's name...I think should be Asian BBQ or something...Compare these two restaurants, I prefer BBQ Plaza because I loveeeee their black colour source. Taste so good~ hehe. I think I can finish one bottle of that source each time I go there. hehe. We ordered supreme pork set and it cost RM 31.90 (not including the tax yet). Drinks not including in the package so you need to order separately. Even thought it is called Pork set, but inside they also give us chicken meat and seafood. Besides that, two white rice comes with the set so that we can eat rice with meat. hehe. Oh ya, and you can unlimited refill cabbage if you want. So it's impossible that you not feeling full after you eat at there. I think we refill our cabbage for around 3 to 4 times....? hehe, I can't remember already, because I'm focus on food at that moment. hehehe

I forgot to snap picture of the menu, so this photo credit to methecontradiction....

Before BBQ....

During the process.... yummy....hehe

step is the one prepare food for me. hehe

itadakimasu~ ^o^

fatty happy face of mine...hehe

So that's all for today. More old photos coming soon. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment