BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Wednesday 12 December 2012

korea haul ^.^

My parents went to Korea last month. I can't follow because it was my final exam week. :( but nevermind, it's okay because my father promise me that he will sponsor me to go there with my friends. :) I think it'll be more fun if I can go there with friends because I can shop a lot and nobody can stop me. Muahahaha (evil laugh) ;p
So, when I was busy facing my exam, my mum happily went to shop and I'm happy that she bought something for me (even though I never ask her to buy anything for me because I feel that cosmetic there will be expansive and I already what I need, so I just don't feel like want to waste unnecessary money...hehe). Anyway I'm happy because she buy things for me, mean she care about how I feel and she scared I'll emo because I didn't get to go with them...so sweet. hehe :)
My mum bought for me facial mask, which recommend by my aunty (who was also addicted to korean cosmetic) She said this brand very nice to use and not yet available in Malaysia. I'm not so sure because I'm not that crazy with cosmetic stuff. Erm...those mask not that cheap because 100 pc cost around RM100 plus too (if I'm not mistaken, I think it cost around RM 110) but they come with other free facial mask. So we get to try different types of mask. They bought quite a lot of mask and distribute it to my relative before I come back, so I didn't get to snap photo and show how many types of mask they bought. :)
Then, she also bought a shoe/sock spray for me, because I always complain to her that my shoe have one kind of bad smell and I can't wash it or else it'll spoil. So she bought that for me, so that I can spray it in my shoe before I wear. I love it's natural smell because it's not that strong (I dislike those strong flower or fruit smell that will cause me headache and dizziness...hehe =]  ).
She also bought for me purple crystal which in lucky leaf shape. Very cute and beautiful. I love it a lot and keep it because I afraid that it'll be spoiled by me. hehe. This crystal not cheap at all, cost around hundred and I felt very touched when my mum give it to me....she really care about me so much.... T.T
Lastly, the present that I like the most is...a make up remover and cleanser combination! It cost around hundred too and totally worth it because it suit to lazy people like me. I used to apply BB cream as daily cream and I'll wash my face with facial form to clean my face, but it is actually not good for my pore and it can cause clot in the pore! After I use it for few times, my face getting smoother and fairer. So soft and I like that kind of baby touch on my face! :) hehe
So, that's all for today. Below are photos of my haul. =]






ops, I forgot to mention this chocolate cake. The conclusion is --> CHOCOLATE IS THE BEST!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment