BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Monday 10 December 2012

11122012

Hello~ I just finish eat my lunch. This few days so busy but I had lots of fun :)
First of all, Saturday (8/12/2012) I went to dinner with my family (Grandparents too joying us too =] ). We ate a lot of crab that day. My father and grandfather ordered Crab, fried soft crab, pettitoes ( zhu jiau) and vege tauhu... I admit I  allergy to sea food, but with crab, I just can't resist it from entering my mouth...hehe, so I end up itchy throat and coughing and I have to take medicine. hehe, stupid right? Photo of that dinner ---->

and me with my lovely ribbon earring =)

I also wear my new brown colour lens that day (under the sun light)

normal light... kind of too black but I'm okay with it. I'm going to buy blue and green for CNY :)

Sunday (9/12/2012) BB took me to a secret place which I love the most....TUTTI FRUITI!!!  >o<   Finally, they come to Jitra, the nearest place where I can find my favourite yogurt ice cream. If not, I might have to travel all the way to Penang or only can taste it when I go back to KL, that will be next year...SO LONGGGGG!!! But now, I don't have to worry anymore, hehe. I tried Passion, Chocolate, and another flavour, I forget already. hehe, BB tried Taro, Passion and vanilla. Very nice! I just can't stop loving you....hehe. I need to eat that at least once a month because it's a bit expansive for yogurt ice cream, but compare to baskin robbin, I felt that it's worthy, so once a month is okay de. hehe, butt sadly I didnt snap any photo on that day because I forgot to bring my phone and BB such a bad boy, don't let me to use his phone because he think that I might addicted to blogging....is it true??....I guess so :) hehe

Today (11/12/2012) didn't work. So I wake up late this morning, but before that I get up at 3 am and felt very fresh! I guess I already used to get up early because of my work, hehe. Then, I went to breakfast with my parents. We went to a dim sum shop that only sell limited choices of dim sum, and all have shrimp inside! I can't eat shrimp and sea food because I allergy to it....so, end up I only ate a pau which taste okok only...terrible restaurant. And another funny thing was, the worker there don't even know the proper way to prepare tea! They put whole pack of tea inside (together with the transparent outer plastic) into the teapot! =.="   (truely speechless....)

We also had fun together snaping photo using my Iphone Pudding camera. My mum and my dad laugh when they look at their picture with effect, some look very funny until me and my mum laugh till tears come out from our eyes :)

I post some of my parents photo here, just in case you bored look at my face... ;P

My dad...trying to scare me by acting serious face, but actually he was enjoying it. (if not he won't look at the camera. hehe)

My mum...she just can't stop laughing because she was shy. hehe

Both of them :) so cute my father face. hehe

My mum trying to pose cool....=.="

70's effect...my mum likes this photo.

Okay, that's all for today, see you next time. Bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment