BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Friday 29 March 2013

xu liu shan (許留山) = Mango Dessert Kingdom??


260313
Last Tuesday I went to The Mines with my friends (Step and Wendy). =]
First, we went to BBQ Plaza for our dinner and then we shop at Sasa. Before we gone back to our house, we stop by at xu liu shan (許留山) for mango dessert. O.M.G….. It was the first time we eat at there and we seriously want more of those mango dessert because it taste so good!!!

I seriously don't know how to describe it, so I just let the picture do the talking. Hehe

First, while we at BBQ Plaza....
We ordered Supreme Mixed Set...

when the food arrive, all of us stare at that plate of food and try to control our saliva from dripping. Hehe

Then we started to enjoy our food. Step and Wendy... I become photographer. Hehe
then it's my turn~ ^.^

Next, we went to Sasa. I spend a lot again on that day, so just skip this part...hehe.
Then, 許留山 (xu liu shan) for dessert...
 
confuse don't know want to order which one.... @.@

then we decide to order this...Mango Feast
without wasting any time....
Hehe. Seriously had a good time on that day. Hope everyone happy too~~
That's all for today. Have a nice day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment