BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Thursday 14 March 2013

Out of control at Gilly Cafe (near Leisure Mall)

090313
Saturday went out dinner with Step. We went to our "old place" where we used to spend time there when we were bored and have no idea of what to do. So after shop at Leisure Mall, we went Gilly Cafe for our late dinner. Hehe

Here is the address, business hour and phone number of that cafe.

Actually they have steamboat too, but I haven't try yet. Hehe. Don't have shabu shabu mood on that day, so I just ordered my favourite spicy butter chicken rice, and Step ordered some herbal chicken soup with white rice. We also ordered Lavender Milk tea, which is not that bad, taste good and we had a sweet dream on that night. Hehe, it seems that milk tea give us a good calming and relaxing effect. Hehe

there have pork too, so sorry it's not a halal shop...

some pictures that we snap before we start to eat, hehe

I like the environment there. There's a second floor which they will separate each section by using curtain and we need to take off our shoe and sit like a japan people, hehe, but it's nice because at least it is unique....for me. Hehe. I just feel that I'll have more privacy there, because I can hide behind the curtain. Hehe

But last Saturday we didn't choose to sit at second floor because we always choose to sit there everytime we go, so we decide to try to sit at ground floor on that day, just to make a little different, hehe. 

The food portion is quite a lot, both of us feel full after we finish our food and unable to add on any order. For me, the price of the foods and drinks at there are quite reasonable. My spicy butter chicken rice cost around RM7.90, and it comes together with 2 side dishes such as salad and another one taste like spring roll.... =.=" I'm not very sure what is the name for another side dish, but all taste good. Hehe
see how much I need to finish off so that I won't waste food?!

Then after we finish off our food, we just relax, drink our milk tea, read magazine (they provide magazine and mini game for us) and gossip...Hehe.
I just loveeee the Lavender Milk Tea very much. Smell very good too!!

Then we snap more photos....
and start to act crazy! Hehe, We just love to disturb each other, very playful, hehe.

That's all for today. Hope I can get a clean and clear hostel as soon as possible. I feel like renting my own room now, haiz... T.T

See ya!  =p




No comments:

Post a Comment