BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Friday 8 March 2013

Sasa 35th anniversary Sales & Kanebo Freshel BB mineral powder

08032013
Hello. March is already here and I at KL now starting my new semester. It was !st week of class, so no pressure yet. Hehe. So me and Step went to Leisure Mall and the pasar malam (night market) to buy some food and stuff but end up we stuck at Sasa because of it's great sales! I didn't know that they are having their 35th Anniversary Promotion started since 1st of March. Promotion end on 31st of March.

So we bought quite a lot of stuff and I have to pay using card because no enough cash...Hehe. I was looking for loose powder quite sometime and I found it finally. Kanebo Freshel BB mineral Powder!

Same like other normal loose powder, but this one has more functions. It contains collagen and Hyaluronic acid that will moisturise our skin, it also contain mineral ingredient for skin protective purpose. It has SPF 25, so it can prevent us from UV rays. 

There are few different colour of beads mix together to helps to cover the skin imperfection such as white, orange and gold colour. So after apply it, our skin will look more natural grow and blink blink just like diamond due to the gold beads. Hehe. The texture is very light, so we can use it as BB cream finisher or just some light foudation.
It's come together with a mini puff too. So easy to bring it while travelling. I love it's packaging! It has gold colour cover which I can see my image reflex on it (just in case I forgot to bring my mirror, I can use it. Hehehe :P  ) 

For more information, you can check here
For the price, normal price was RM59 if I'm not mistaken and less 10% so it become RM53.10...
I going back there again next week, I want to buy Beauty Diary mask, after less one box (10 pac) only cost RM33++ and Beauty Labo bubble hair dye normal price RM32++, now only cost RM 17++!!!! I must go back there next week. Hehe
That's all for now. Bye~
=P

No comments:

Post a Comment