BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Friday 29 March 2013

Steamboat with brother at HOMETOWN.


230313

Last Sunday I went to steamboat with my brother near Pandan Indah. 
I’m not very sure where is that place but you can check their facebook because they seems very popular at this area. You also can view their menu on their facebook. Everything look very delicious especially their ICE CREAM FONDUE.....
I must try this when I go there again. Hehe

They also have SWEDEN CHEESE FONDUE,  but I personally don't really like this because of the cheese... hehe. 

So on that day, inside that shop was fully occupied with people. Some of them have to stand outside the shop to wait for empty sit. =.=”

My brother is the one ordered for our food. Normally I’ll let them decide what to eat when we went out together. I think he order for 2 person but 3 of us share the food. The amount is quite a lot because even though there were 3 of us, but none of us manage to finish all the foods…. And another thing is the price not that expansive! It costs per person around RM15++, so for 2 person is around Rm30++. 

I'm not sure which one he ordered but all look delicious to me. hehe

This is what he ordered. Hehe

Not bad right? For me I felt that it is reasonable because the food and service are good and we were sitting in the shop while we eating but we didn't sweat much, I think the air circulation system within the shop is good too, got air conditional and fans and it is not close system (meaning there is a continuous circulation of air in the shop). Hehe, I was doing my assignment, so I feel like I'm writing my report now by explaining all this air circulation nonsense. Anyway, if you pass by that area, why not go and try okay? Steamboat is fine for once awhile but not everyday, I'll get bored then. Hehe.

So below is the list of address that I copy from their page:
Setapak HQ
126-0-04, Sri Pelangi Condominiums, Jalan Genting Kelang, 53300 Setapak, Kuala Lumpur. (03-40311930)

Kota Damansara Branch
23-1, Jalan PJU 5/9, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. (03-61450785)

Kepong Branch
71, Jalan 11/62A, Bandar Menjalara, Kepong, 52200 Kuala Lumpur. (03-62610074)

Puchong Branch
2-G, Jalan Puteri 2/5, Bandar Puteri, 47109 Puchong, Selangor.
(03-80514268)

Pandan Indah Branch
3A&5 (Ground Floor), Jalan Perubatan 2, Pandan Indah, 55100 Kuala Lumpur. (03-42854403) 

That's all for now, have to go back to my assignment now. Burning midnight oil.... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment