BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Friday 15 March 2013

My Tea House @MAHKOTA CHERAS~

150313
Yesterday was Friday and I'm so exhausted due to continuous class and lab from 8am to 5pm. Same like office hour! So tired, so after class, we (me and Step) decided to ronda ronda (go for a walk) at Mahkota Cheras Aeon. Yesterday they have Member Sales which we didn't know and surprise us when we reach there because it was full with people. Long Q when we want to do our payment at counter.... =.="

We didn't buy too many things yesterday. Just went to Mr. DIY and Daiso to buy some small stuff and then I bought a pair of BUM shoe for class and casual outing purpose. Hehe. All are only excuses because all girls like to buy shoe....I believe. Hehe

Then after shopping, we went to My Tea House to have some bubble tea and snack, but the price for the main course are really very cheap, so we ordered 2 set of spaghetti with bubble drink for our sape...
For spaghetti set that we ordered, it only cost RM 9.90 together with drink (either ice lemon tea, Jasmine green tea or black tea) and we can upgrade our drink to bubble tea with addition charge of RM 3.00. 

here's the address, it's right opposite of Mahkota Cheras Aeon.

We didn't know what is the size of our meal actually...and end up we can't finish it completely because too full already... T.T
I ordered Dolly fish and chips spaghetti with Creamy white cream. My drink was Roasted tea something...can't remember it's name.

Step ordered Chicken chop with Bolognese spaghetti and her drink was red bean tea something...
 and we were O.O" when our foods arrive....

They also have ice dessert (something like ice kacang). I was too full and didn't get to try that yesterday but I'll go back there again when I free. Hehe

Overall the foods and drink taste not bad, I give grade B+ for student or anyone  who want to save money but enjoy some moderate class food. Hehe. (just joking)

I'm nobody who professional to give them grade and critic. Food was fine but I love the atmosphere more. It's a good place to relax after a busy tension day. Hehe

We didn't snap much photo yesterday because both of us didn't makeup and wear spec...exactly look like old aunty like that...too tired to dress up after class. Hehe

First time I put my spec look face at here....

That's all for today. Happy Weekends!!!





2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    This is Sean from TBG Interactive and we are very interested in hosting some of your articles in our upcoming food discovery app HungryGoWhere.

    Do let us know if you're open to the idea and we can discuss the details for remuneration and other informations. I can be contacted at sean.t@tbg.com.my or 017-3342332.

    Thank you and i look for your soonest response.

    ReplyDelete