BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Sunday 24 March 2013

More free samples received from OnlyBeauty.com & Nestle


So fast Sunday going to end...
My parents come to visit us (me, my eldest brother and second brother) at KL on Friday but time pass very fast and they went back to Alor Setar already. T.T
So hard for us to gather around together because my parents at hometown, busy with they work, my brothers at KL also busy with their work, my younger brother at Kampar busy with his study, and I at KL also "busy" with my study. Even though 3 of us (me, my eldest brother and second brother) stay at KL but we seldom meet up because we all stay far away from each other and also busy with our life. =.="

But anyway, we get to spend weekends together this time. Hehe =]

Today want to share about free samples that I received this month. The first sample that I received is from Lactacyd Compony. Second, Avene Cleanance Gel from OnlyBeauty.com.my. I used this facial wash before and it's kind of smooth and gentle on sensitive skin. I like it because it's in gel form. Hehe

To know more about this website, you can log on to their website or check my previous post at here.

Third sample is the brand new Nestum 3 in 1. This time Nestle cooperate with Eu Yan Sang and they come out with 2 types of healthy drink: American Ginseng & Dang Gui. I haven't try it out yet, but I'll try it tomorrow, to see whether it can boost up my energy for whole day long or not, hehe. 
   
this promotion already close, so if anyone want to try, have to buy it from market...


That's all for today. Tomorrow is Monday, and our dress code for every Monday is BLUE....=.="
I hope I won't be like this tomorrow... @.@
Hehe. See ya~  L. O. V. E

No comments:

Post a Comment