BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Monday 1 April 2013

5th Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2013

310313

So fast March ended already, I ended my March with huge hot air balloon!!!
It held since 28/3/2013 till 31/3/2013, at Putrajaya Precinct 2.
First I went there on Saturday with my brothers but we miss the hot air balloons, so I went there again the next day (Sunday) with my crazy friends (Step and Wendy) early morning, because those balloon only available from 7.30 - 9.30 am for the morning section and 5.30 pm for the evening section.

We get up around 6 something, leave our house at 7 something, reach there at 8 something and once we reach there, there was a huge orange face appear in front of our eyes. It was a hot air balloon with a cute cartoon face. I like that hot air balloon the most, compare to other. Hehe
the first hot air balloon that we saw when we reach there.
and we were shock because a lots of people reach much more earlier than us!

  
cute hot air balloon that I like, look small from far, but it's actually huge!

crazy Step and Wendy, but I like this photo. hehe
 
me and Wendy~ me and Step~

  
more balloons!!!

 
this is not a game, just performance. hehe

We snap a lot of photos (with different pose). Hehe, then after we done with those balloon, we walked around to find any interesting game. But during that day, the weather was very hot and warm, and we were directly exposed to hot sun, and sadly, we wear short jeans and t-shirt on that day... =.="

we also snap photo with dinosaur...hehe

So we didn't play any game on that day, except walking in the balloon and playing with soap bubble. Hehe, I mean bigggggg bubble! They have different price for different apparatus that you want to rent, based on the size of the bubble that you want to make. Mine was RM 3, big enough to make us excited. Hehe. That's the only game we played on Sunday. On Saturday, I tried segway with my brother and friends. RM 20 per round, a bit expansive but nice because it was something new to me. Hehe

 
outside view of the balloon...

 
inside the hot air balloon and hip hop style girls~ :)

Oh ya! While we waiting for the balloon, we meet JJ with his family~. Hehe. So happy to see him there because he is so friendly. Hehe

 
segway... with brother and friends

see how big that bubble!!


all of us like this game very much, hehe.

There was a lot more games that they prepare for us, but all need to pay and the weather seriously too warm and we were too busy hiding under the shade, so....
chance wasted. So regret right now...


That's all for today. For more info, you can check at here

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment