BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Sunday 7 July 2013

Sushi King at Alor Setar Mall

060713

Recently there was a Sushi King opened at Alor Setar Mall. So me n my friend went to check it out after we done our shopping.

I like to eat Japanese food but sometime I just feel that it is not worth for me to go there because of the price. Anyway, once in awhile is okay for me because I like sushi, tea, and it's environment. Hehe

I dare not to compare sushi king with sakae sushi. I just state my opinion at here. Both similar expansive, for me as a student (I don't know how about other people), food wise, I feel that sushi king is more fresh and delicious. I haven't try all the foods at there yet, it is just my personal opinion. So please don't take it serious.

So, below are the photos of that day:

We ordered mixed bento, black pepper udon, tamago maki sushi, (I forgot what they call that biscuit that I holding in the picture), one litre of green tea and matcha ice cream as desert. 


All together cost us RM 35.60, including government tax and service tax. Not bad, because we felt very full on that day. The most important thing was I get to spend time with my friend that we haven't meet since after CNY until now. Hehe
So...go try okay? Hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment