BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Thursday Plantation - Tea tree lotion

020713
I have been using this Tea Tree lotion for months and I would like to share with you guys about it's effect. Few months back I receive this free sample (75mL Tea Tree lotion) from Thursday Plantation. I used it everyday since that day and I'm happy with it's rapid effect. After you apply it, immediately the dryness on your hands (or skin at other part of your body) will disappear. 

This lotion gives my palms (normally I'll apply on my hands) smooth effect and it lasts for hours. I'll apply it when I free (sometimes I just too busy to remember to apply all this product) and everynight after bath before I go to bed. 

One thing about this product is its smell. It smell like tea tree....(smell exactly like the T9 pimple gel kind of smell). Some people might not like that smell, but for me its just fine. For the price, I saw it in some of the pharmacy and the selling price is RM 49.90. A little expansive for body lotion but seriously it is effective. 
It contain natural and organic ingredients, and without any artificial preservative and synthetic coloring and fragrances. 

Try this if you looking for a product to relieve skin dryness and mild itchiness. 
Use the products which is suitable to your skin so that your skin feel good for it and so do you!
V for tea tree products~ ^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment