BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Monday 5 August 2013

Liese Glossy Brown review

040813


Hai everyone. Today want to share about Liese glossy Brown bubble hair dye because I dyed my hair yesterday. I couldn't take it anymore, seeing my new black hair grow out at the front, make my bang look so funny (half black half brown). So I dyed it. But I didn't dye all of my hair, mainly concentrate at the front, top of my hair, and little bit at the bottom, so that my hair won't look like rojak. Hehe

I didn't snap before picture, because last minute I decide to dye my hair. Just imagine my hair like chocolate layer cake, half black half chocolate.

After I dye,
....my hair color blend nicely with my old hair color (brown)....

See, no more awkward half black half chocolate layer cake, right? Hehe.
....i like this color, look like dark chocolate with a little bit red when under the sunlight...

when under the light (indoor), my hair look like dark chocolate hair, and the reddish brown is less visible compare when under the sun or during day time.


I only use one bottle yesterday because I didn't dye lower bottom of my hair. So for those who has short hair or shoulder length hair, you only need one bottle, if your hair is longer than that, two bottle will be best. 

That's all for today. I'm having my Raya holiday now, but lecturers give so many assignments n test for us. So I have to go back to my assignment already. :( 





No comments:

Post a Comment