BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Gatsby EX HI-Bleach review

030713

Today I want to share about Gatsby EX HI-Bleach that I used last week. I bought it at Watson, cost around RM 24++. I wanted to highlight lower part of my hair so that it looks like ombre effect, but because of my current hair color is quite yellow, so the outcome is not that obvious but I still happy with the result. Hehe

Inside the box you will found powder, cream and liquid bleaching agent. First you need to mix powder in the liquid, shake well then add cream into the mixture and shake well again. Easy right?

One bottle is enough for highlight purpose. I couldn't finish one whole bottle after I finished dye my hair and my bf hair. If you want to dye all your hair, one bottle is only sufficient for shoulder length hair. Long hair like me will need two or three bottle.

Before I dye my hair...

After I dye my hair...
under normal light...
under sunlight...my hair looks extreme orange under sun light, so the gradient effect is not that obvious. =.="

Effect on virgin black hair ( meaning black hair that never undergo color process before, hehe)
 
sorry I have to cover his naughty face... hehe

After hair dye, this bleaching agent didn't affect my hair very much. I didn't face problem such as slip end or hair dry problem, I guess it is because of my hair originally already dry and fizzy, so the bleaching agent didn't  give much different to my hair. Hehe. But my bf did complained to me that his hair become dry and tingle a lot (he felt difficult to comb his hair) and he not very happy with the color because he expect for more brighter color.

As a conclusion, overall the bleaching effect is good. This product bleach my hair well, and it didn't damage my hair very much too. During hair coloring process, this product didn't give too much of bad smell (like the normal hair dye product gives strong ammonia smell), it gives quite presence but strong smell. 10 to 20 minutes is sufficient to see it's effect, unless you want lighter color, then you can leave it up to 30 minutes. But  it shouldn't more than 30 minutes, or else it might damage your hair.

The remaining of the mixture have to throw away because it is explosive. I leave it on the table and after 3 hours, there was lots of bubble coming out from the bottle....non stop. I got scared so immediately I wash away all the balance and discard the bottle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment