BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Friday 15 February 2013

Gathering dinner at Dee Dee Thai~

   


Hello. I went to Hatyai again on thursday. This time I do less shopping and focus more on the food and their live style. I'll write a post about my trip another day.

Today I want to share about gathering with friends. We went to watch Hong Kong movie, Hotel Deluxe on that day. It's very nice,touching, happening and funny movie. It's meaningful. Hehe. Try to buy it's CD or go to cinema watch ok?
After movie, we went to Dee Dee Thai to have our dinner. We ordered dinner package which cost RM 198.00 for 6 persons. I don't know what their name but got fish, cuttlefish, prawn, vegetable, chicken another one is also make by prawn, but I don't know what they call it. Hehe
   
                                                      our dinner~
   

yam seng~

    
                         snap photo at front door...traffic light girls...Hehe

After dinner, we went to yam cha at old town to gather with more friends. Hehe. Chinese New Year is the only time I get to see all my friends because they come back to home town. Normal day, most of them at oversea or busy with their work, so it's very hard to meet them.
     
blur picture....=.="
Okay...That's all for today...I going to miss all my friends...Hope we get to gather again very soon. Hehe. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment