BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Sunday 17 February 2013

Hatyai Trip 140213

Hai guys...So fast already Monday. Sure  most people go back to work today. I still have another 2 weeks to enjoy my semester break...=.= Lazy because I still have a lot of things didn't complete yet! The most important thing is guitar. Actually I taking guitar class now. I really have lots of fun learning it....so sad...

Haiz... Never mind. Today I want to share about second Hatyai trip with my family. I went once on January, and I went again this month. I heard my mum said they want to go Hatyai again on March. What?! Everyone just crazy shopping there. But I try to control myself from over spend, (I realise how serious I'm shopaholic....). So I only bought one box of Tom Yam maggi mee and some maggi which is not spicy, each one box and total it cost 320 baht (160 baht each).


Erm...other than that, some souvenirs for my friends and BF...It was Valentine's day, but we didn't used to celebrate it, so... we just spend it like normal day. Hehe. But the next day I did surprise him by visit him at his company and went lunch with him. Of cause, he is the one pay for the meal. Hehe

Okay, back to the topic. We went to rent a tour van at Bukit Kayu Hitam Zone Duty Free to send us to Hatyai and fetch us when we want to go back. It costs 280 baht for 2 way. This time, I decide to enjoy the view and atmosphere at Hatyai because I felt that I concentrated too much on shopping during the last trip. Hehe. Beside than market, we also rent "tutu" car to go to Lee Garden Shoppping Mall and Central Mall. After shopping, we rest at Mc Donald and try samurai pork burger which is not available in Malaysia. Hehe.

Well...There was many more things that happen. So I just let the picture to do the talking. Hehe.

      
At Sadao Boarding Post...
   
on the way to Hatyai...
My parents, grandparents, eldest brother...
foods....that prawn is as big as my palm...very big!
coconut ice cream...yummy and we waited so long to reach our turn!
my second brother. Hehe, I like to disturb him.
my eldest brother and his GF..

  
lee garden and central mall...
    
    
outside the mall...It was full with CNY atmosphere and got a lot of people sell things beside the road. (人山人海, hehe)

Dragon dance...I was shocked because they have a lot common with our chinese culture. Hehe
      
After snap photo, went back home with tired face...Hehe

That's all for today. Hope you guys enjoy photos. Hehe. Bye~








No comments:

Post a Comment