BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Saturday 20 April 2013

Hui Lau Shan----> Fiery Icy Floric

Have you guy try this yet?
nice.....

I went to Leisure Mall with my friends on one of the Friday (I simply forgot what is the date for that Friday), and we order this for our dinner. Both of them ordered significant curry combo rice with icy mango coconut as dessert, for me, I ordered curry chicken fettuccine with icy mango biscuit for my dessert. We also ass on beverage only for another RM 3.90! 

 
Significant curry combo rice and curry chicken fettuccine....yummy~

 
our desserts....

and drinks...I forgot their name but I think the red on is watermelon and the white one is lychee or honeydew. 

For me, the mee is nice. Taste good and I love curry~ <3 <3 <3

Go try if you haven't okay? Hehe, you won't regret for it.




No comments:

Post a Comment