BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Friday 19 April 2013

Beautylabo French Chocolate Review

Hello everyone. So long I didn't update my blog.... I'm just too busy with studies, tests and assignment, and at the same time, I'm lazy. Hehe

So I was scrolling down my blog and realise that most of the topic that I share are mainly concentrate on food. =.= But I'm no big fan of anything, and I'm not expert in that field too...Hehe, whatever.

Recently I dyed my hair to ash green by using Beautylabo French Chocolate. But I didn't get exactly the effect that I want. Maybe it's because of my previous hair colour was too red, orange, yellow kind of brown, so after dye my hair become yellowish when I stand under the sun....=.=
However, most of my friends did realise that I dyed my hair, and they said they can see that ash green colour of my hair, but why I didn't feel so? Hehe, nevermind, I guess something wrong with my techniques that's why something goes wrong to my hair. Haiz...

 
my hair colour look like the colour in the 3rd box (last box at the bottom).

 
before I dye...

 
after I dye hair (after 2nd wash of my hair)

Look no different right? T.T
But at least my hair colour look more balance compare to before I dye my hair. Because previously my hair colour is in a mess, combination of gold highlight, black (newly born hair), and orange brown. So after I dye my hair, black hair become dark chocolate, gold highlight become dark greenish yellow (I guess) orange brown become more yellow brown and therefore make my gold highlight less obvious compare to before. Basically look a same, but actually my hair colour tone become slightly darker under normal light and brighter when I under the sun. I'm so confuse now with my current hair colour because when people ask me, I just don't know how to explain to them...

No matter what happen to my hair, Beautylabo is still the best product ever that I used before. Hehe, I'll only blame myself for my poor hair dye technique.

So, that's all for today. Later on will share more story with you guys if anyone want of you have interest to read. It's my honour. Hehe
love you Beautylabo~



No comments:

Post a Comment