BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Wednesday 28 November 2012

iphone~~~


hai cheesy pie =
today i tried to publish my blog by using iphone but error notification keep on pop up. I don't understand why that will happen. If anyone know, pls leave a comment below. Thank you. So after what happen (the error things), i have to rewrite and edit everything again. It's nice to use iphone to write blog because i can attach beautiful pictures easily, i can write and publish blog anywhere i go, i can put cute face emotion (hehehe)... but before i can do that,i need to figure out what happen 1st....huh....

I download few applications yesterday and i really have lot's of fun with my iphone, especially camera! i snap photo non stop and i want to show you guys how my hair colour look like :) But i guess i'll upload and edit it in the previous post (lazyyyyyyy)
It's kind of nice use smart phone (doesn't mean have to be iphone). Before i start to use touch screen phone, i feel that it is very difficult to use because it don't have key pad, will be very hard to type without looking at the screen (because you just can't feel the buttons anymore :p) but actually it's not that bad, the screen is quite sensitive and i only need to "touch" it lightly while typing, somehow i feel that it is much more easy to use compare to old keypad phone (or maybe it's because of i'm too excited for new phone, i just don't know!!! :P)
Then about the camera, there is another front camera that i can use to snap my own photo :) and i download another application named PuddingCam which is very nice to use,i can just simply select what type of effect that i want and snap photo. Me and my mum play with the camera just now and we had lots of fun (we did laugh at each other funny face a lot). hehehe
The other problem that i facing now is i don't know how to use bluetooth application to bluetooth my picture from smartphone to the other "un-smartphone" :p i mean not only from iphone to the other normal phone, i can't receive pictures from their phone either. Very sad.... :(
If anyone know what is the problem, or having the same problem, pls pls pls tell me ok? thank you. :)

About my hair, i dye it on last friday, it's nearly one week now. Under the sun my hair looks kind of reddish chocolate, and in the room (normal light), it's just a normal brown, maybe a bit orange brown, but it's nice, i like this colour a lot. hehehe
so below is the picture of my hair after one week (nearly....=.=)
                                       take this photo while inside the car

                                              my very stupid face~~~~ =P

that's all for today~ if i'm hardworking, i'll post about D.I.Y stuff ok? ~~peace~~

No comments:

Post a Comment