BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Monday 26 November 2012

27112012

Hai everyone :) was busy writing my resume now and feel very bored so i decide to write a blog.hehe  :P  Actually i just started my semester break. So i'll be free for 3 months. I decide to find a part time job so that i can earn some pocket money and also to prevent me from wasting time sleeping like a pig at home.hehe
i just dye my hair the other day.( i think it was friday 23/11/12). I went to watch twilight with my friends and i bought this bubble hair dye, its name is BEAUTYLABO. Usually i'll buy Liese but i read from chukei that beautylabo give quite good outcomes,so i decide to try it! The colour that i buy is MILK CARAMELISE. 1st thing i want to talk about this product is they really give very nice colour to my hair. Last time when i use Liese, uneven hair colour will appear on my head, i'm not sure is it because of my wrong method or wrong timing, but that bright ombre on my head is seriously very ugly.  :(  Beautylabo also have very sweet chocolate smell!  :)  i feel like want to put the glove inside my mouth and chew it like bubble gum because it seriously smell like that! i like!!!! hehe. But during hair dye process, maybe a very strong acid smell will make u uncomfortable...i mean really very very strong acid smell. =.=
But as long as my hair colour comes out even,pretty and nice, everything is okay for me. =) compare the colour that i used during liese and beautylabo, i think both also look very pretty. This time i choose milk caramelise which is slightly lighter than my old hair colour. Before this, i used chestnut brown and then glossy brown. i like glossy brown, its a slight reddish orange brown colour. nice~ hehehe.


my hair before dye beautylabo (sorry...old photo =.=)

my hair after dye 1 week... (crazy girl mood...)

ghost....

i'll try to snap for photo and update for you all okay? see ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment