BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Wednesday 28 November 2012

BIG BANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR IN MALAYSIA

hello everyone,i can't upload any photo yet because my camera spoiled and i planning to buy new camera. Nowadays there are a lot of camera in the market and i seriously don't know to choose which one! (@.@) dilemma.....
so, i need some advise from my friends and also you guys,ok?

basically,today i want to share about BIG BANG CONCERT. hehehe, actually i went that day with my room mate. We don't have ticket but lucky enough some "uncle" give it to us for free. Maybe he get it free too, we guess....but nevermind,the most important thing was we get into the concert!!!

It's raining day and the stage is quite slippery. Taeyang fell down but immediately he stand up and continue singing professionally! That day is the best day in my life because it was my very first concert and also the performers are BIGBANG!!!!! i shout to maximum and gone crazy singing together with my friend. She also very excited and keep on pulling my hand and said she can't believe she manage to enter into the stadium. THANK YOU SO MUCH UNCLE, even though we didn't know who are you but you been so nice to both of us. Feel very touched~ =)
On that day was TOP's birthday and everyone sing birthday song to him. He didn't talk much,i guess he is shy. hehe. GD also didn't talk much that day. We realise that he sweat alot and drink alot of water,we was wandering,is he sick? not feeling well that's why he keep quiet? we don't know,just guessing....but all the songs are very very nice. I hope concert won't end and we keep on thinking bout the concert eventhough the next day we have exam...hehehe. Hope i won't fail my exam. heheh :p

I didn't snap much photo because i didn't bring my camera,just snap photo from phone at the end of the concert. I told my friend that if BIGBANG come to malaysia again, i promise i'll buy vvip seat! hehehe.
Here are some of the pictures that i steal from my friend. heheh, she won't mind because she take from my phone. hehehe

Next time if BIGBANG come,we go together ok? hehehe, bye bye, have to go to take my new phone now. "happy~ <3"

                                                thank you uncle~~~~ :)
                                                 everyone hands up!!!!! ya!!!!
                                          we love the purple colour banner <3



BIGBANG FOREVER LOVE~

No comments:

Post a Comment