BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Friday 30 November 2012

30112012

Morning honey bee~Breakfast with family now :)
Yesterday went out with parents, went to grandma's house then visit uncles.
Again i tried to publish my post yesterday through phone but not success AGAIN!!!! Argggg!!! what is going on with my phone? Is it because of internet connection or what?? haiz.... I just want to publish my post so that i won't miss my blog when i outside my house.... :(

Anyway, i'm going to penang now. Want to go to shopping. hehe :)
I d.i.y some hair band yesterday and i need to record and edit the video before i can post it here. That will be my first video. I have so many story want to share at here, but i just don't know which one to start with. Nevermind, I'll make up my mind very soon. Now i have to go to get ready and go shopping =)

                                    my hair under the sunlight....so red!!!!

                                        yesterday was purple-day~ :)


BYE BYE~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment