BabyAngelLinn

BabyAngelLinn

Friday 24 May 2013

busy with study life.... +.+

It's already more than one month that I didn't update my blog.... =.="
I felt very sorry to myself to be such irresponsible and not doing something constantly....but seriously...I was too busy with my studies and it also because my university life is not that fun actually. I would rather stay in the room and study than going out from the house to party...I'm not saying that I don't like to have fun, but sometimes my life is kind of bored here....so.... =.=" just forget about it.

Today just want to share the samples that I receive. 
Two samples from onlybeauty.com.my: Avene oil control milk and ROC wrinkle correxion cream....
then from Enchanteur ----> some RM2 off voucher and 1.8 ml toilette.


That's all. I hope I can upload more story here after my final exam. :(
I will try my best. I won't give up!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment